Sunday, December 14, 2008

Class Notes

If I were The Steve, I wouldn’t change much about the class. This has been incredibly fun and enlightening. If I had to pick something, I’d only rearrange things. Gaming would be more fun if I wasn’t stressed trying to complete two final projects at the same time.

Maybe gaming could be moved to mid-semester, where things are a little less stressful and the games might actually be a stress reliever. I found myself feeling guilty playing games when I had projects to finish.

But that’s just me. I would have liked to have spent an extra week on wikis, understanding a little more of their collaborative nature. There’s something odd about making changes to a site without actually being the one who started the site. It seems to go against online etiquette, even though that’s the point.

No comments: